Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Funny Story of Matthew after school today


Caleb is happy we are going to pick up Matty. Anyhow below is the adventure of picking up Matty and going home today. Funny episode at that.
On our way in the house Matty picked up the mail. He started hitting his leg, he had red ants all over his legs, shoes and shirt. Those ants were super fast. Any way, I told him to strip down, so right there in our driveway laid his clothes, Matty ran in with only his underware on, it was very funny.

This is Caleb and I picking up Matty from the bus stop today. On our way in the house Matty picked up the mail. He started hitting his leg, he had red ants all over his legs, shoes and shirt. Those ants were super fast. Any way, I told him to strip down, so right there in our driveway laid his clothes, Matty ran in with only his underware on, it was very funny.














































































1 comment:

Jamie said...

haha! That's great. Can't believe you thought fast enough to grab a camera! Matthew looks so big! They really are growing fast! I love your blog!