
This week has been very busy. We really didn't have much down time between Disney and getting prepared for another full week of school and work. Before we settled into bed Sunday, I snapped a few pictures of the boys playing together. As you can see Caleb adores Matthew and of course Matthew, as sweet as he is, loves his baby brother.
Caleb still has not started crawling forward but somehow he manages to push himself backwards. Needless to say every time he wants a toy, rather than getting closer to it he gets farther away:)
Matthew preformed in a school chorus show for the PTA meeting. He is so handsome in his suite, his friends told him he looked like a lawyer, so he thought that was funny.
Matthew is doing very well in school and got an outstanding certificate for completing a mathematics worksheet in less than 3 minutes, it was pretty impressive.
Josh found last week he made the chiefs board, he scored very well on his chiefs exam. This is his third time up for Chief and if you ask me, 3's a charm so I'm certain this is it, he will finally put on his khaki uniform. However, I am pushing him to apply for the Limited Duty Officer (LDO) program. I really think he is much more fit for the officer ranks and believe he would set an extraordinary example for either Chief or Officer.
As for me, I"m still getting by in school. I just finished a paper for my entrepreneur course, its entitled "Feeding Babies and Opportunity". We had to examine our every day lives and focus on one way to improve it, its based on a theory that "people don't change/create products/services until things drive them to create". So with the hassle of feeding Caleb while in the grocery or during tasks with school and home, I created on paper a mechanism that is shaped like an animal with chewable ears (for teething babies) that could hold a bottle for you and feed the baby, brilliant.
Josh and I finished mulching the floor beds and decided it would be nice to have a gazebo that would shade us from the Florida sun, so we got one and its fantastic! I just realized its not 100% water proof but its still really nice to have for the summer when Matty wants to play in the pool. I could even do my work outside on the table out of the sun, so neat!
Until next time!
Jo
3 comments:
Great update post!!
Brilliant baby-feeding creation! Now how about create a way for me to breastfeed while grocery shopping or driving? haha I guess that one's a bit harder.....
Oh SORRY! I just made that comment signed in under my mom's google account! HA! That was from me, Jamie!
Great pics and post! We gotta update ours.....bleak
Post a Comment