Tuesday, November 9, 2010

End of Summer Beginning Fall 2010








It has been so busy around this house since school started for both Matthew and I, and Caleb turned one. He "finally" took his first steps just yesterday. While everyone marvels at how their child walks early, I sit back and think that in 5 years, will I really care if he walked at 12 month or 16 months, the answer is definitely "no"! So, he is now walking/crawling everywhere and into everything, what else should I expect right! He is always into Matthew's toys and even more so his books. He seems to really enjoy Toy Story 3 the movie and has been growling like a dinosaur a lot. Animals seem to be his favorite, especially dogs (poor Chuck Chuck:) Matthew is doing fantastic in school, he amazes me how well he spells and how fast he gets his math work completed. He is also playing baseball for the first time. He has played tee-ball for 2 seasons but decided it was time to take the tee, away! He is pretty good and works hard at practicing even when he doesn't have too. Lately, he has been riding a scooter rather than his bike, I picked it up at a resale shop super cheap and he can't get enough! We had a fun Halloween this year. We walked around with the Flores family again, that is always fun! I still think we should stop treating for candy and start giving change in piggy banks! I guess we are just lucky enough to have the freedom to go trick or treating. Here is our pics. I have sooo many more but it seems this site is very slow at uploading.

No comments: