I finally graduated from University of Florida on August 6, 2011! My folks flew in the Friday before and we hung out until I had to go to the meet and greet for Josh's Chief's mess. Saturday was super busy with a bike ride with dad then off to Gainesville, Florida to participate in the Summer 2011 graduation. I think the coolest part was when they asked the those graduating who have served in the military or being commissioned after graduation to stand and I'm pretty sure I was the only female, super cool.
Dan, Sheila, Grandad, My folks and Josh attended. Afterward Josh treat my parents and I to dinner at Whitey's fish camp, super yummy.
I'm so happy I finally have my Bachelors of Business Administration (BSBA)!!! My next plan is to wait until Josh returns back from Japan too start either my MBA or Nursing school! Wish me luck;)
No comments:
Post a Comment