Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was great but we missed a special person!  Josh was deployed to Japan this past Christmas.  We still did it up right, as always.  Dad, Jon, Chris, Court, Mandi and Toby were all here to welcome in the holiday.
We went to dinner the night before which was followed by projectile vomiting from Caleb on the way home;)  Courtney helped put the train set together (noticed I said "helped", haha).  At 0230 dad came into my room because Matthew decided to toss cookies from the top bunk onto the carpet (dad was sleeping right below;(.  Needless to say dad was trying not to get sick while I was cleaning up on Christmas morning!!!!  The day was like all other days, tons of excitement.  Dad and I went to church while everyone put together a great lunch.
My 32nd birthday was the next day so Mandi and I got our nails done (gift from them).. I got a carpet shampooer from my brother and dad, hmmm, I wonder what made them think of that (Mattthewwwww;) We checked out a few boots at the boot store and then had a great lunch with the family. Everyone said their goodbyes and Matthew went for the first time to Virginia by himself!  He LOVED it of course, didn't miss me a minute.  He said he got to party with PopPop on New Years, oy;)  Here are some great photos of our special holiday without Josh;(It was Sam's first Christmas too, which is why he is the very first picture on my blog.  Enjoy!

































No comments: