Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2010






We are off to a racing start this March. I got a call about a job that I may take on the base. However, I'm very concerned it will take away from my many many duties at the house. This full time mom job is a lot of work. When I see Caleb and Matthew, when they are clueless at my glancing, I realize how much they mean to me and how much I love being here for them. I love that if something happens at school Matthew knows I'm right there. I'm happy that at home Caleb's cries are stopped when I hold him in my arms. Its very tough some days when I have things to do for me, like school.
Matthew had had two projects already. One was to create a valentines box. However, this is Matthew you are talking about, so of course his box had to have wings and engines:) His second project is an animal project. He was assigned the Panda Bear so we headed to Michael's and purchased clay and paint! One of the assignments to this project was to choose an interesting fact, one that isn't just your every day "how much do panda's weight?", etc. So we found that panda mothers usually give birth to only one cub but in cases of twins the mother leaves one behind and only takes care of one single cub. So, with this in mind, we decided to make a momma panda bear and a baby bear:) Matthew is in the Art club so his artistic side is really coming out every day. I just gave him a tracing pad as a gift for being so good at school, needless to say, everything is being traced.
Caleb....Oh Caleb... He is 7 months and still no crawling and no teeth. However, he is healthy and very chunky:) I wish I could just keep him at this age, perfectly perfect to me. He is so adorable. He makes these funny noises trying to communicate with me. We squeak at each other, he thinks its hilarious.
Josh is doing well as always. He never really has much to say, he just works and works and works. I'm still getting by at school but its a drag. I should have stuck with pre-med or nursing! Not because of the money but because I love learning about the body, more specifically the immune system, it totally fascinates me.
As for now, today in my life, God gave me the most precious boys to keep healthy and raise. Somedays this is the most fasinating experience and others it can be quite challenging.
Well, until next time.
Joann

No comments: